Battery Backup Systems
Battery backup systems linked to solar systems are becoming a popular way to save on energy bills and gain more energy independence.
A battery backup system allows you to use energy while the sun is shining, with the ability to store surplus power generated by the solar system for use at night or on cloudy days. You also have stored power to use if the grid goes down, or at any other time you need it.
At Commercial Energy Solutions we offer the highly efficient and durable SolaX Box battery backup system.
What Does It Do ?
By adding a battery backup system your business will be able to receive power from three sources – the solar system when it is producing enough power, the battery bank, and the electricity grid.
An Australian requirement for all grid-connected solar systems is that they shut down if they detect failure of the grid. This is a safety requirement to protect any workers making repairs to the wires outside your business.
A properly designed Commercial Energy Solutions hybrid solar system safely disconnects your business from the grid in the event of a power outage; your system will then switch over the power stored in the battery system providing you continuous power to your essential circuits, even in times of blackout. Making sure it is business as usual, even if the grid goes down.
So, is a battery backup system worth the extra cost?
Our unique Commercial Energy Solutions ‘Rent-to-Own’ Battery-Backup-Plan can have you enjoying the benefits of Energy Independence for ZERO $ Upfront and the savings you make from using all of your generated Solar Power (instead of giving it to the power companies for a few cents) can often pay for the battery system without you having to spend any business capital!
One of the key benefits of the Rental programme is that the Batteries are fully maintained by Commercial Energy Solutions and at the end of the term the batteries are replaced for FREE, ready for you to enjoy several more years of FREE power.
At Commercial Energy Solutions we don’t believe in ‘Guess-Work’. We will on every occasion come to your business to accurately assess and provide a FIXED-Price quotation to avoid any nasty surprises.
SolaX Box features:
- Integrated energy management system with X-Hybrid;
- Inverter and Lithium-ion batteries;
- 7-inch high resolution colour touch-screen display;
- Built-in Wi-Fi monitoring;
- More flexible on personal configuration;
- High performance Lithium-ion batteries store up to 15KWH;
- Built-in superior junction box to keep less wiring and easier operation;
- Designed in Germany;
- ‘Plug and Play’ installation.
Save on your energy bills with a high quality Solar Panel system and Battery Backup!
The benefits of a battery backup system, also known as a hybrid solar power system, include:
- Use solar energy to provide day time power, charge batteries, and to feed excess power back into the grid.
- Avoid peak usage bills by reducing peak period loads by using stored power.
- Have reliable, continuous power, even when the grid goes down.